|What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. The boat crew will provide information in English.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and those who suffer from sea sickness.
- Drinks, rods and reels, bait and license are provided.
- You may get wet during the tour, we therefore recommend you bring a jacket, hat and sunglasses.
- Places are reserved for those who fish (maximum of 10 persons); guides will not be provided.
- We cannot guarantee that it will be possible to fish for the above quoted species and it is not possible to bring the fish captured on the excursion back on-board.
- Participants must hold onto and are responsible, for the entire duration of the excursion, for valuables, cameras, handbags and other personal belongings. Costa Cruises and the Tour Operator are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage during the on-land excursions.
- Refunds and cancellations: subsequent to purchasing tickets, gift certificates and vouchers, refunds are not provided. No exceptions will be considered as agreements with agents at every individual port are stipulated prior to the arrival of the ship.
- Excursion departure times and duration are subject to modification without prior warning depending on external circumstances, adverse weather conditions and/or transportation delays. The order of the excursions are also subject to change for the reasons provided above.
- Passengers are asked to respect the times provided by the Guide (stops for food, stops for photos, etc.).
- The descriptions are updated on the date of publication of materials. In order to guarantee the high quality of shore excursions, it may be necessary to make changes and therefore the actual excursion may differ from the descriptions provided.