Far away from the crowded beaches and the din of city life, lies a genuine and typical Caribbean paradise which awaits with its turquoise waters, the extremely white sands and the shady coconut palm trees. Here relaxation is practically obligatory.
What we will see
- Mini-cruise on monohull , port of Nassau, surrounding islands
- Island of Blue Lagoon, relaxation on beach, kayaking, water scooter
- Buffet, cocktail
What we will do
- Our escape to the private paradise of Blue Lagoon begins with a monohull journey which lasts 30 minutes. During the journey, we will have the possibility to admire the picturesque port of Nassau, Paradise Island and the surrounding islands.
- We will disembark on the private island of Blue Lagoon, previously known as Salt Cay (salt islet) as, right up until the end of the 19th Century, it was a salt marsh, to then be cleared by an industrialist from New Jersey, who planted 5,000 palms and introduced monkeys, peacocks, parrots and iguanas to the garden. The pristine lagoon and the calm, crystal-clear turquoise waters are so inviting that we will want to dive straight in. The splendid beach, with its extremely white sands, the palms and the double hammocks, conjures up the typical picture of a tropical paradise which we all have in mind.
- We will hunt out the perfect place to relax and escape into lethargy. If we are feeling particularly active, we can instead choose one of the numerous activities offered, amongst which watersports such as kayaking and water scootering (subject to payment) and watch the dolphins and sealions at the Dolphin Encounter. If you would like a snack, the buffet offers a wide variety of dishes, and with additional payment, drinks and cocktails from Lagoon Tropical Beach are available.
|When would you like to leave?