A fun, comfortable tour of historic Dubrovnik in a tuk tuk, plus an optional walk through the old town to soak up its charming atmosphere.
What we will see
- Tuk tuk tour
- Franjo Tudjman bridge
- Pile Gate
- Free time in the old town (optional)
What we will do
- After disembarking, we will start our excursion in our little tuk tuks, quaint three-wheeled taxis with open sides and a roof.
- Our tuk tuks will take us on a relaxing tour of Dubrovnik. These vehicles offer such good visibility thanks to their wide openings, so we will be able to smell the local aromas and soak up the atmosphere so that we can fully appreciate this wonderful city.
- From the port, we will head towards the spectacular Franjo Tudjman bridge, which soars over the waters of a long fjord, offering delightful panoramic views.
- Then we will head up to Srđ, the mountain that lies behind Dubrovnik, and we will stop to admire the wonderful views of the bay, dotted with islands, and the red roofs of the old town.
- Our tour will continue in our tuk tuks, which will take us to Pile Gate, the entrance to Dubrovnik's old town.
- There we can decide whether to explore the old town on our own or return to the port straight away on the shuttle service.
|When would you like to leave?