Experience the quaint seaside town of Warnemunde and while walking learn more about your lovely port of call and its past.
What we will see
- Main sights of Warnemunde, the marina "Alter Strom"
- Old fisherman's houses
- Beautiful beach
What we will do
- Your guide will pick you right up at the pier and take you into the heart of Warnemunde.
- See the ‘Alte Strom’ where fishing boats, yachts and little sailing boats moor, the old fisherman houses which now accommodate charming little shops and cafés and the old lighthouse - dating back to 1897.
- Pass along the beach promenade to your destination, the Kurhaus – an interesting Art Deco style building. At this seaside venue enjoy a delicious snack.
- Take a stroll along the beach promenade afterwards.
- Your guide will point out the sights of Warnemunde while informing you in depth about the history of this lovely seaside town.
- Let us take you back to the ship or stay at the ‘Alte Strom’ for some quality shopping time and return on your own back to the ship
|When would you like to leave?