An excursion not to be missed by whoever wishes to dive in the heavenly waters of the Caribbean Sea to explore the splendid coral reef under the watchful eye of qualified instructors.
What we will see
- Catamaran tour in the Rivière Salée
- Snorkeling over the sea bed of the Grand Cul-de-Sac Marin
- Refreshments at the end of the excursion
What we will do
- We board a comfortable boat to go and explore the thick vegetation of the Rivière Salée, the narrow strait between Grande-Terre and Basse-Terre, which is famous for its scenic ecosystem of dense knotted mangroves growing on its banks.
- We proceed in the direction of the Grand Cul de Sac Marin reserve, which is part of the UNESCO "world network of biosphere reserves". It has been established as a natural reserve since 1987 and in the 1990s it was placed under the management of the Guadeloupe National Park. Here we go snorkeling with a certified diving instructor and marine biologist to admire the several species of multi-coloured fish that populate the reserve and the magnificent coral reef.
- We then stop at a wonderful little island of white sand and coconut trees for refreshments, before resuming our journey through the lagoon heading for the port.
|When would you like to leave?