|What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Minimum age: 5 years.
- This excursion is not recommended to pregnant women.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Minors between 5 and 7 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be able to swim.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult, whom will be asked to fill in and sign a release form.
- To drink alcohol on the island you must be over 21 years of age.
- You cannot bring food and alcoholic drinks on the island. All types of food and alcoholic drinks will be confiscated.
- A lifeguard service is not provided and guests going into the water enter at their own risk.
- You cannot take photos in the marine natural park.
- During the sting ray encounter, you cannot enter the water wearing jewellery or hanging items.
- Small lockers are available to guests during the sting ray encounter only.
- We recommend bringing only that which you really require.
- We recommend using biodegradable sun creams in order to protect the marine life and corals.
- Additional water activities such as kayaking and paddle boarding are available on-site subject to payment.
- Toilets, showers with clean water and fountains to rinse your sandy feet are available at various areas on the island.
- Limited number of huts available to rent for 4 hours are also available.
- A limited number of parasols are available on the beach, however there are plenty of shady areas under the pergolas or in the bars.
- The boats returning to the city leave regularly during the afternoon, so you can best plan your day in Nassau.
- To protect the sting rays, you cannot enter the water wearing small items such as jewellery and cameras.
- Small lockers are available to guests during the excursion.