Exploring St. John we will admire its natural beauty and the vestiges of its recent history, first with a cruise along the coast and then with an open-top coach, ending with a shopping trip to the lively Cruz Bay.
What we will see
- Cruise along the coast
- Sightseeing tour of the island
- Ruins of the sugar factory
- Whistling Cay, Hawks Nest Bay and Caneel Bay
- Rockefeller Plantation
- Shopping in Cruz Bay
What we will do
- From the quay where the ship is berthed we climb aboard a ferry for a 50-minute cruise around the island during which we are treated to a wonderful view of beautiful landscapes.
- We return to the shore and then leave by coach on a sightseeing tour in close contact with the rich history of the island. Along the way, we will be enchanted by the lush tropical foliage of the forest, the wildlife of the island which peers through the vegetation and the beautiful white sandy beaches.
- In the ruins of the Annaberg sugar factory, we find the vestiges of an 18th century plantation known for its abundance of greenery and flowers that cover the walls.
- We continue our journey with short stops at various vantage points above Whistling Cay, Hawks Nest Bay and Caneel Bay, which offers a wonderful view of the Rockefeller plantation.
- Before returning onboard, we have some free time for shopping in Cruz Bay, the main port of St. John.
|When would you like to leave?